What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- first and last name
- phone number
- email address
- geographical location such as state you live in
Mind and Body Consultancy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails will come from Mind and Body Consultancy. We will never pass your details on to another organization.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Financial transactions on our website
- All transaction are for Mind and Body Consultancy Pty Ltd. ABN: 66 131 629 975
- All transactions are processed in AUD
- Refund policy for courses: We offer a 5 day cooling off period for courses. Please email email@example.com within 5 business days of enrolling into the course. The money paid will be held in credit after the 5 day cooling off period is over. Your credits may not be claimed as a cash refund.